* A quick recap of setting the correct exposure using the hand-held light meter and camera histogram
* Choosing appropriate backdrops, props and lighting your set with up to 4 lights, all properly balanced to achieve various effects
* using reflectors, snoots, barn doors, gels, beauty dish and ring-flash to create an effect
* using available light and/or a continuous light source
* choosing outfits and props, makeup styles, and shooting and posing your model for different styles
* Working to a brief, keeping up with the latest glamour styles and getting your work published
* Receive hints and tips from Amy and from myself on how to get the best from your shoot
There will be so many more things covered during the workshop, difficult to identify everything that potentially could be learnt. And with only a maximum of 4 photographers on the day, plenty of time for 1-2-1 shooting with Amy.
Please email me if you require any more details or to book your place.
A deposit of £35 is required to reserve your place. Gift vouchers can also be redeemed against the cost of this course.